Damian James have been providing support to clients on construction contracts and dispute resolution for many years. Having worked around the world, and in a variety of sectors, we have experienced many of the problems and challenges your team will see on their projects.
Since its conception in 2016, Damian James has provided training services to clients in both NEC and FIDIC forms of contract, and training in matters of delay and quantum expertise. Our mix of expertise allows us to communicate effectively to a diverse client base across the industry.
Our training services are tailored to each client. We are not tied or restrained by timescales and budgets. We can work with you to develop a unique and interactive training process which meets the needs of your team. We will tailor our course to suit your particular needs, designed around your project, contract and the experience level of your team.
Some of the issues we can provide training on include:
- Drafting notices and follow up claims
- Dispute Avoidance, is it possible?
- The problems with JBCC and how to cope (South Africa only)
- The FIDIC suite and how to manage your contract
- Delay analysis backwards or forwards over the sea of confusion
- EPC contracts and the risk share
- Damages following termination of contracts
- NEC or FIDIC, which choice is best for your project?
- Estimating and Pricing of construction projects
- Moving from NEC 3 to NEC 4
- Writing claims – where to start and finish
- Head office overheads and those unabsorbed costs
- Claims Avoidance
- The road to dispute
- The Joint Learning Forum
Get in touch with us today to find out more about our training offerings.